Lightweight, versatile down hoody provides exceptional warmth for its weight. Down Series: Down insulated garments | LT: Lightweight.
Streamlined in its design, and with an exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio, the Cerium LT hoody works as a mid layer or a standalone piece in cool, dry conditions. Premium 850 fill-power down is lofty and resilient, the Arato™ 10 nylon shell provides lightweight durability, and Down Composite Mapping™ strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in moisture-prone areas. Articulated construction moves with the body, and the insulated StormHood™ provides coverage without compromising range of vision.
As an alternative to down fill insulation, Arcteryx also offer fully synthetic fill products, such as the Atom LT Hoody.
Weight: 305 g / 10.8 oz
Fit: Trim fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 72 cm / 28.3 in
Activity: All Round
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
Design & Fit
- Improved fit with longer body length
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Down insulated StormHood™
- Soft, smooth lined collar
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Elastic cuffs
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Internal zippered security pocket with stuff sack
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Coreloft™ 80 (80 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- 850 fill European white goose down
- Arato™ 10 - 100% nylon
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C) on gentle wash cycle.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Rinse twice.
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls or 'sock balls'. Drying time may take up to three hours.
- Do not iron.
- Store unstuffed in a dry place.
|Black / Small||686487181403||JAC627414579|
|Black / Medium||686487181397||JAC477022547|
|Black / Large||686487181380||JAC473899257|
|Black / X-Large||686487181410||JAC477868827|
|Black / XX-Large||686487181427||JAC488406437|
|Dynasty / Medium||686487433649||JAC648458750|
|Dynasty / Large||686487433632||JAC64247840|
|Dynasty / X-Large||686487433663||JAC643440800|
|Shimizu / X-Large||686487433724||JAC644028360|