Stylish, warm and weatherproof, the Camosun Parka delivers truly waterproof, windproof and breathable protection on the harshest days. The Camosun uses a GORE-TEX 2-layer face fabric with a soft hand, supple feel and longwearing performance. Down Contour Construction™ allows the down to form to the body, enhancing thermal performance with a trimmer, more streamlined fit. Down Composite Mapping™ effectively places down and synthetic insulations where they deliver the most benefit. Lofty 750 fill power European goose down lines the core and sleeves where loft is most needed. Coreloft™ synthetic insulation is used at the cuffs, hood and under the arms, areas prone to contact with moisture. The removable hood utilizes Coreloft™ synthetic insulation for added protection and warmth.
Men's Trim Fit
- Smooth inner face-fabric allows for easy layering
- Down Contour Composite™ and GORE-TEX technologies maximize insulation benefits
- N150p-x 2L GORE-TEX fabric delivers waterproof/breathable weather protection
Design & Fit
- Trim fit keeps warmth close to the body
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Laminated brim
- Removeable insulated Coreloft™ hood
- Tall collar
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Cuff gaskets seal out drafts
- Drop back hem
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified product
N150p-X 2L GORE-TEX fabric
750 fill European goose down
Coreloft™ 140 (140 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
Do not use fabric softener.
Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls.
Do not iron.
|Black / X-Large||686487527713||JAC479644360|