Light, packable emergency waterproof pant made from GORE-TEX® fabric with Paclite® technology. For use during sudden storms, the simple pull-on design has lower leg zippers for easy on/off. Hem and insteps are reinforced with abrasion-resistant N150p-X GORE-TEX® fabric.
CONFIDENCE BY DESIGN
The minimalist design helps maximize packability and reduce weight without sacrificing key features. Specifically designed for women, these feature an athletic fit with articulated knees and a gusseted crotch for freedom of movement.
FOCUS ON MATERIALS
N40r GORE-TEX® fabric with Paclite® technology is a very lightweight and compact waterproof/breathable fabric. Highly packable, it features a mini-ripstop face for increased tear strength. High-wear areas at the instep, lower leg and cuff are reinforced with a heavier weight, more durable N150p-X GORE-TEX® fabric.
Subtle, thoughtful construction details help shed grams. Careful design allows for minimal seam allowances that reduce unneeded material and reduce wear and chafing, and the athletic fit helps maximize breathability and reduce bulk.
- Compressible and packable
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- GORE-TEX® two-layer construction
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Articulated knees for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and freedom of movement
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- WaterTight™ 1/4 length leg zippers
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Adjustable pant cuff drawcord
- Lace hook
Waist & Belt Configuration
- Pull-on style with elasticized waist
- Waist drawcord
- Three layer GORE-TEX® reinforced instep patches
|Black / X-Small||806955682748||PAN34477623S|
|Black / Medium||806955682717||PAN34733709D|
|Black / Large||806955682700||PAN34394445G|