The Betas – our alpine shells renowned for exceptional versatility, lasting performance, and willingness to take on anything. Leveraging Coreloft™ Continuous insulation and a more sustainable waterproof, breathable 40D GORE-TEX fabric, the insulated Beta is the jacket for alpine adventure in cold conditions. Helmet compatible, its StormHood™ adjusts to maximize peripheral vision. Pit zippers ventilate, pockets are organized and accessible, and an embedded RECCO™ reflector can facilitate search and rescue.
Versatile: high performance for diverse activities and conditions.
Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions.
Thermally insulated products that provide efficient warmth and protection from the elements.
Man-made insulation with quick dry times, durability and retains warmth when damp.
Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
- Resilient Coreloft™ synthetic insulation is mapped for optimal thermal performance
- GORE-TEX two-layer construction
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Dual lower hem adjusters
- Helmet compatible StormHood™ provides full coverage without impacting visibility
- Embroidered logo
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Internal dump pocket
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Chest pocket with zip
- Zippered internal security pocket
- Hidden RECCO® reflector
- Contains recycled nylon
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- Full separating two-way front zip
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- Self: 2L 40D GORE-TEX - bluesign Approved Material
- Lining: 20D plain weave - 100% Nylon - bluesign Approved Material
- Insulation: Coreloft™ Continuous 90 (90g/m²) and 100 (100g/m²) - 100% polyester
Weight: 600g / 1 lb 5.2 oz
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.
- To prevent abrasion and marking follow these steps when washing your jackets and pants:
- Always securely close all zippers prior to washing.
- Wash separately to prevent damage from other garments.