Light, exceptionally durable GORE-TEX boot for multi-day treks with a full pack.
A technical trekking boot for multi-day routes in challenging terrain, the ACRUX TR GTX® delivers support and comfort under the load of a heavy pack. The SuperFabric® upper employs a unique micro-plated technology that is highly flexible, surprisingly lightweight, and delivers exceptional abrasion resistance. The Vibram® Megagrip outsole and aggressive lug geometry combine for confident traction in wet or dry conditions, and a GORE-TEX insert delivers proven waterproof, breathable protection.
Weight (1/2 Pair): 550g / 19.4 oz
Activity: Hiking / Trekking
Footwear Outsole Construction
- Vibram® MegaGrip™ rubber compound is durable and grippy
- Molded rubber toe cap provides protection
- Injected EVA Midsole delivers longwearing cushion and comfort
- GORE-TEX provides waterproof and breathable performance.
- SuperFabric® micro-plate technology delivers outstanding abrasion resistance for remarkably little weight
- TPU chassis at the midfoot and forefoot provides stability and torsional rigidity
Footwear Liner Construction
- 4mm thickness OrthoLite™ 3D molded insert
- Integrated sticky rubber toe cap
- Surface clean only.
|Black/Neptune / 11.0||686487418561||BOO514685159|
|Black/Neptune / 11.5||686487418578||BOO519687129|
|Black/Neptune / 12.0||686487418585||BOO513856299|