Stay protected no matter what the weather thanks to the GORE-TEX membrane offering breathable and durable protection from the elements.
Designed for trekking hiking, the New Trail Lite GORE-TEX features outstanding old-world workmanship and modern day technology combined to provide comfort, support, and stability. The sweat wicking lining in the heel and ankle areas and one-piece leather tongue and gusset grip the feet snugly to ensure a great fit. The GORE-TEX lining and premium Hydrobloc® full-grain, single-leather upper combines to provide superior water repellency. The Zamberlan Vibram® Grivola sole with moderate gauged lugging will ensure stability while traversing uneven terrain and comfort on flat surfaces.
- HYDROBLOC® Full Grain Leather Upper - Synonymous with only the finest quality leathers from Zamberlan. The material is tanned following a special treatment that enhances the water-repellence, resistance and durability.
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Lining - Offering unrivalled breathability and protection against water penetration.
- Padded Collar - Offers supportive comfort around the ankle.
- Microtex Wicking Collar - Assists with managing internal moisture build.
- Reinforced Heel and Toe - Provides added protection against trail debris, whilst stabilising the heel for a more secure fit.
- ZAMBERLAN® Z-Comfort Fit Footbed - A supportive, malleable footbed that contours to the wearers foot delivering precision comfort from the moment you slip it on.
- Zamberlan Z-Flex GT Shank - Stabilises the midfoot, reducing torsional flex for a more secure foundation.
- F.W.S. "Foot Wrapping System" - Unique to Zamberlan - creates specialist moulds for the upper of the boot. The foot is perfectly wrapped; sensitivity, control and comfort are enhanced.
- VIBRAM® Grivola Outsole - The moderate gauged luggs will ensure stability while traversing uneven terrain and comfort on flat surfaces.
- Weight 690 Grams.
The foot plays an important role in supporting the weight of the entire body as well as locomotion. The bones of the foot are arched longitudinally to help facilitate this support function. The transverse arch helps with movements of the foot. These movements help keep the sole (plantar surface) in contact with the ground despite the unevenness of the ground surface. They also work in concert with the ankle joint to help propel the foot off the ground during the toe-off portion of your gait.
The engineering of our lasts and footwear construction take into account all the anatomical aspects of the foot, making it a true investment in your feet. This is why Zamberlan® engineered and created different lasts, based on the anatomical features of the foot and the requirements for various end-use applications.
Generally, Zamberlan boots are all comfortable, not too long and have a good volume.
BOOT LASTS & SIZE CHARTS
To find out your Zamberlan footwear size, measure the distance from the back of your heel to the tip of your longest toe. For a realistic measurement, do this while wearing a pair of socks.
Here's how to do it:
- Place a sheet of paper on the floor and trace your foot with your heel against a wall, making sure to keep your foot perpendicular to the wall
- Measure the outline from the back of your heel to the front of your toes.
- Find this measurement in the chart below, corresponding to the selected LAST for the model you are considering. Note, if you are between two measurements, use the next biggest cell to the right.
- Repeat these steps for both feet. If one foot is bigger than the other, order the size that fits your bigger foot.
- Follow the column down and find your Zamberlan US size.
It is not uncommon for some Zamberlan customers to find their ideal size is ½ size smaller than what they may use in their everyday footwear. While most find Zamberlan runs “true to size”, some have to size down by this ½ size to get an ideal fit.
Due to the technical nature of our footwear, particularly the stiff midsoles in our backpacking boots, getting the correct size is of paramount importance. Get too big of a boot, and you may be subject to heel blisters caused by heel slippage. Get too small of a boot, and you may endure toe rubbing and cramping.
It pays to take your time and get it right! If you are not able to try on multiple sizes, try the tips and foot measuring approach detailed above.
|Waxed Chestnut / 42.0||8033986765689||BOO594850462|
|Waxed Chestnut / 42.5||8033986766495||BOO599070782|
|Waxed Chestnut / 43.0||8033986765696||BOO592391232|
|Waxed Chestnut / 43.5||8033986766501||BOO596656352|
|Waxed Chestnut / 44.0||8033986765702||BOO592756772|
|Waxed Chestnut / 44.5||8033986766518||BOO59292922|
|Waxed Chestnut / 45.0||8033986765719||BOO599210322|
|Waxed Chestnut / 45.6||8033986766525||BOO595407112|
|Waxed Chestnut / 46.0||8033986765726||BOO591861122|