The multi-function, waterproof, and glow in the dark UST SplashFlash LED flashlight provides a broad illumination and works as a mini-lantern, safety light, and personal locater light. It runs for up to 11 hours on steady mode and up to 16 hours of flashing SOS signal — operating on a single AAA battery (included).
The SplashFlash has an IPX7 waterproof rating, protecting it against water immersion for 30 minutes at a 1-meter depth). It features a high-impact ABS plastic with a molded-rubber lens protector for easy one-handed operation, an unbreakable white Nichia LED bulb that provides 25 lumens of 360-degree light, and a handy carabiner clip that attaches anywhere and can double as a key chain.
Easy to operate, simply twist the collar back and forth to cycle through lighting modes (steady on, flashing SOS). Ideal for hiking, ultralight backpacking, and boating, the SplashFlash weighs just 1 ounce (with battery installed) and measures 1 x 3 inches.
• Bright, clean 360° light – up to 25 lumens
• Runs 11 hours continuously
• Lifetime LED is unbreakable and never needs to be replaced
• Molded-rubber lens protector for high impact-resistance
• Water-resistant IPX7, submersible up to one meter for 30 minutes
• Carabiner clip attaches anywhere or doubles as a keychain
• BULB TYPE: 1 x 5mm Nichia, white LED light
• MATERIALS: High-impact ABS plastic
• BATTERIES: 1 x AAA Alkaline batteries (included)
• STEADY-ON (25 lumens – 11 hour runtime)
• SOS (16 hour runtime)
LxW: 3” x 1” (76 x 25mm)
1 oz. (28g) with batteries
Lifetime Limited Warranty