Chase away the chill with the lightweight, collapsible Original Candle Lantern. This trusted, time-tested lantern fights dampness and brightens up camp or the backyard. Ideal for backpacking, mountaineering, snow camping and other outdoor pursuits, this classic lantern provides cozy heat and natural light for up to 9 hours (per candle). Surrounded by a sturdy metal frame and a glass chimney, the candle is lit in a flash—slide the chimney down and light the exposed wick. As the candle burns, the spring-powered tube pushes the candle up for a reliable, constant flame. Monitor the candle for remaining burn time through the viewing slot on the side of the lantern.
- Made in the USA
- Collapses down to 4.25".
- Lightweight, durable aluminum or brass construction.
- Burns long-lasting UCO 9-hour candle.
- Easy-slide glass chimney, spring-loaded candle tube, and viewing slot.
- Carrying handle, hanging hook, and twist-lock base.
- Provides ample light, warms surroundings, and helps remove condensation.
- Dimensions–open: 6.5" high x 2" diameter (17 cm x 5 cm)
- Dimensions–closed: 4.25" high x 2" diameter (11 cm x 5 cm)
- Weight (w/ candle): 6.4 oz. (181 g) in aluminum; 8.8 oz. (249 g) in brass
- Candle: UCO 9-hour or citronella candles, or 12-hour beeswax candles