The all-round trailer, jogger, and stroller, offering comfort and flexibility for families with an active lifestyle.
- 4 activities—designed to excel when you bike, jog, stroll, and ski
- Compact fold—makes it easy to bring the carrier with you
- Reclining seat—convenient one-hand recline
- Thule VersaWing system—enables quick and easy conversion between activities, regardless of the kit used
- Adjustable suspension—leaf spring suspension ensures a smooth ride
- Comfortable padded seats—removable and easy to clean
- XL cargo space—can be stored away for increased kick stride while jogging
- Rear light for added visibility and safety included
- Easily adjustable ventilation vents optimize airflow and climate control and removable clips increase ventilation when used with a rain cover
- Thule Click n' Store—convenient on-board storage of strolling, jogging, and cycling kit while changing between activities
- Weight capacity: 100 lb
- Folded dimensions: 34.2 x 31.5 x 14.7 in
- Weight: 31.9 lb
- Sitting height: 27 in
- Door pass-through: 31.5 in
- Safety harness: 5-point
- Meets safety standards: Yes
- Children: 1 or 2
|Bike Trailers||Multisport Trailers|
|Child Capacity||2||2||1 or 2||1 or 2||1 or 2|
|Simple Compact Fold||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Multi Position Sunshade||X||X||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Disc Hand Brakes||X||X||X||X||Yes|
|Rear Flashing Light||X||X||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Cross Country Ski Kit||X||X||Optional||Optional||Optional|
Most bicycles have a 5mm quick release (QR) through the rear axle. If your bike has either a Quick release skewer or has no gears please follow the instructions that came with your bicycle trailer kit on how to attach the carrier to your bike.
The following bicycles will require additional adapters:
- Bikes with 12mm Thru-Axles (Bikes equipped with Disc brakes)
- Bikes with internal gear hubs
- Bikes where the geometry of the bike frame makes it difficult to fit our hitch cup.
For Additional Help Determining which size of Thule Thru-Axle Adapter you will need to fit your Disc Brake bike please refer to:
Simply follow the step by step prompts to determine what axle size your bike currently uses so you can then select the appropriate size of Thule Thru-Axle Adapter.