Carry everything you need for an action-packed day in the North Face's largest backpack, the redesigned 35-liter Router that's constructed of hyper-durable ballistics nylon and crafted with a padded haul handle on the exterior. Features a front organizational compartment, a larger main compartment, and a 17" laptop compartment that zips completely open and lays flat to meet TSA requirements. Fleece-lined pockets include a tablet sleeve, media pocket and a sunglass pocket.
- The North Face's largest backpack at 35 liters, this pack holds what you need for a long commute or a quick flight
- The FlexVent™ suspension system boasts custom injection-molded shoulder straps, a padded mesh back panel with a spine channel and a wicking lumbar panel for maximum support and ventilation
- Dedicated, lie-flat, fleece-lined 17" laptop compartment allows for protected, checkpoint-friendly travel
- Secondary compartment for books and binders
- Padded, fleece-lined tablet sleeve located in the front compartment for quick access
- Front compartment has internal organization with a fleece-lined media pocket, secure zippered pocket and elastic webbing for cord management
- 360 degree reflective bike-light loop, water bottle tabs and shoulder strap webbing
- Two water bottle pockets made with Teksever fabric offer the ability to conceal contents
- External fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses or electronics
- Two external vertical zip pockets
- Internal mesh zip pocket
- Comfortable, padded top and face haul handle
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Removable waist belt
• Sizes: One size
• Avg weight: 3 lbs 4.91 oz (1500 g)
• Volume: 2136 in³ (35 liters)
• Laptop Sleeve: 12.25'' x 13.25''
• Dimensions: 21'' x 13.75 x 8'' (53.5 cm x 35 cm x 20 cm)
• Fabric: 500D Cordura® nylon matte ripstop, 420D nylon, 1680D Ballistic s nylon.
|Urban Navy Light Heather / Urban Navy||191165211384||PAC606713848|