Thermal pants that offers comfort and style. Take on off-season training with confidence in Sugoi's thermal pants made entirely from Firewall 180 fabric which is a lightweight thermal knit laminate made for wind and rain protection.
- Firewall 180, 100% polyester face & back, 100% polyurethane laminate
- Fabric technologies: Firewall 180 is a lightweight thermal knit that offers wind and rain protection
- Wide waistband with inner drawcord and thermal rib at back
- Two hand pockets at sides and 1 zippered back pocket
- Ankle zips
- Front and back reflective logos
- Water and wind resistant
FIREWALL 180, 100% POLYESTER FACE & BACK, 100% POLYURETHANE LAMINATE
Inseam 31 inch/79 cm
Maintenance of fabrics
Your apparel will preserve their performance longer if you follow the simple instructions described below:
Always read the maintenance label
Inside every Sugoi garment is a maintenance label indicating the most adequate care for that specific garment. Make sure to follow these instructions. Remember that in every case, all zippers, velcros and buttons must be fastened or closed prior to washing.
Use a detergent without bleaching agents or additives
Never use detergents or stain removers containing bleaching agents or additives. Even a minute quantity can damage the fabric. The use of additives can leave traces on a fabric’s fibers that can hamper certain technical performances. The best rule to follow when choosing is detergent is going for the simplest. We suggest choosing a detergent that contains the words "transparent" or "nature" in its name. Do not pour the detergent directly onto the fabric, but rather pour it into the washing machine when turning the water.
For the majority of Sugoi apparel, they recommend hanging the garments to dry. No dry cleaning. Always validate the method to use for washing and drying on the care label.
- Friction caused by an object on the fabric, such as a belt, shoulder bag, backpack, velcros, etc. can lead to the deterioration (pilling, runs in the fabric, etc.) of the product.
- It’s very important to thoroughly rinse your triathlon garments after use in a pool, the sea, etc., to remove any chlorine or salt in order to prevent loss of elasticity and color. This will ensure a better durability of the garment.