The Overweb packs a one-two punch with a GORE-TEX® insert and 200g ThermaWEB insulation. Waterproof stretch plain weave fabric, articulated fingers, and adjustable wrist strap and single-handed drawcord make it easy to keep hands dexterous, warm and dry.
- Guaranteed to keep you Dry® GORE-TEX® waterproof, breathable insert
- Zippered heat pack pocket
- Over the cuff gauntlet
- Pre-curved articulated fit
- Adjustable wrist strap
- Single-handed drawcord adjustment
- Web accent on back of hand
- Polyester Stretch Plain Weave with 10k/10k HydroWEB™ and Spylon™ DWR
- ThermaWeb™ (200g)
When the powder is deep you need all the dry you can get. Enter Spylon™ durable water repellent (DWR) finish, which retains 80% of waterproofness after 20 washings, and guards against water- and oil-based stains.
GORE-TEX® is the ideal solution for all kinds of winter sports; it’s durably waterproof, windproof, and highly breathable. Your hands stay warmer when it’s cold, and drier when you perspire. GORE-TEX® gloves boast a “Guaranteed to Keep You Dry” promise.
Spyder's ThermaWeb™ insulation contains ultra-fine polyester fibers that trap and hold body heat.