Smith Optics Reverb
How did cyclists in the '80s even see around those big, bulky frames? We've come a long way since the days of leather chamois and crumbly energy bars. These Smith Reverb performance sunglasses have a modern, 27-gram shield for a panoramic view without the weight of bigger glasses. The PivLock™ design lets you easily swap between two interchangeable ChromaPop™ lenses. No-slip nose and temple pads keep your glasses right where you need them around every blind corner and up every brutal climb.
- ChromaPop™ lenses enhance contrast and natural color to make the details pop
- Smudge and moisture resistant coating for easy cleaning and clear optics
- 100% UV protection
Fit / Integration
- Medium fit, medium coverage
- 7x4 toric lens curvature
- Megol temple and nose pads provide nonslip grip so glasses stay put
- Two-position adjustable nose pads
- AutoLock hinges hold frames open for easy one-hand on and off
- Lightweight, flexible and durable TR90 frame
- PivLock™ interchangeable lens system makes lens changes easy
A high contrast brown base lens color with a deep red mirror finish boosted with ChromaPop color enhancement technology to maximize clarity and help you effortlessly see more detail. Best for areas of high sun exposure and offering maximum style. Provides 100% protection from harmful UVA/B/C rays.
Includes spare ChromaPop Contrast Rose lens, performance case, and microfiber bag with internal sleeve
|Matte White / ChromaPop Violet Mirror||716736248639||SUN63371979I|