Our PhD® Snow Light Elite Print combines the benefits of responsibly sourced Merino wool with unique Eric Jackson inspired artwork for a one-of-a-kind snow sock. With our Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability, our Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort, and our 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit, these men's socks help elevate days filled with snowboarding, snowshoeing, or whatever else you get into this winter.
*Due to the unique printing process, each sock may vary in pattern and color from images on site and per pair
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
Light Elite Cushioning
Targeted cushioning on the ball and heel of the foot offers impact protection with minimal in-shoe volume. Ideal for close-fitting cycling shoes.
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- Eric Jackson inspired artwork by Smartwool®
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Wider welt for secure fit and comfort
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- 14" overall height
- 360° Print Technology
- Knit in USA: 66% Merino Wool, 31% Nylon, 2% Elastane, 1% Polyester
- Style: SW001450
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.