Smartwool has updated the fit of their Women's Merino 250 Base Layer 1/4 Zip to improve functionality while also enhancing aesthetics. As one of their heaviest base layer tops and best base layers for cold weather, this garment uses 100% responsibly sourced Merino wool, shoulder panels, and a flatlock seam construction to help minimize chafing as well as keep you comfortable and temperature-regulated as you enjoy high-intensity skiing, hiking, running, and more.
- 100% Merino wool fabric made with an interlock knit for enhanced comfort, breathability, thermoregulation, and odor resistance
- Fit allows for functionality while enhancing aesthetics for a range of body shapes
- Back body seam wraps to front for body-enhancing fit
- Crew neck with raglan sleeves
- Flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- 100% Merino Wool; Exclusive of decoration
- Style: SW016374
Machine wash warm gentle cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed. Do not iron decoration. Do not dry clean.
|Honey Gold Heather / Small||196246021647||SHI749989752|
|Honey Gold Heather / Medium||196246021722||SHI748629522|
|Honey Gold Heather / Large||196246021791||SHI742257602|
|Honey Gold Heather / X-Large||196246021852||SHI746166912|