Smartwool has updated the fit of their Women's 250 Base Layer 1/4 Zip to improve functionality while also enhancing aesthetics. As one of their heaviest base layer tops and best base layers for cold weather, this garment uses 100% responsibly sourced Merino wool, shoulder panels, and a flatlock seam construction to help minimize chafing as well as keep you comfortable and temperature-regulated as you enjoy high-intensity skiing, hiking, running, and more.
- 100% Merino wool fabric made with an interlock knit for enhanced comfort, breathability, thermoregulation, and odor resistance
- Fit allows for functionality while enhancing aesthetics for a range of body shapes
- Back body seam wraps to front for body-enhancing fit
- Crew neck with raglan sleeves
- Flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
100% Merino Wool
Exclusive of decoration
Machine wash warm gentle cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed. Do not iron decoration. Do not dry clean.