No adventure is complete without the Men's Intraknit™ Merino Tech 1/4 Zip. Fuel your exploration with the help of our Intraknit™ technology, knit-in wind protection, and targeted mesh ventilation for breathability. Going far has never felt this good.
- Smartwool's regular fit is intended to give you room to move, without additional bulk
- Featuring Intraknit™ technology: Insulation, articulation and ventilation are seamlessly integrated to amplify movement and comfort during high-intensity activities
- Knit-in wind protection on front panel and sleeves
- DWR finish for protection from the elements
- Targeted mesh ventilation for breathability
- Abrasion protection on sleeves
- Secure zippered chest pocket; thumbholes at cuffs keep sleeves in place and hands warm
- 68% Merino Wool, 26% Polyester, 3% Polyamide, 3% Elastane. Exclusive of Decoration.
- Style: SW016670
How to Wash Merino Wool
A few simple Merino wool care steps will keep your Merino socks, base layers, and other clothing looking as great as they feel. Washing Merino wool Smartwool® products is generally okay, but it’s important to check the tag on each garment for best results.
- Turn socks and garments inside out.
- Machine-wash on gentle cycle in warm or cool water (avoid hot water as heat may shrink wool).
- Use mild soap, no bleach or fabric softener (bleach destroys the Merino wool fibers, and fabric softener coats those fibers—reducing their ability to naturally manage moisture and regulate body temperature).
- While you can tumble-dry most of our Merino, we recommend air-drying to reduce your environmental impact and further extend the life of each product. Dry your wool clothes by laying them flat (hanging wet wool may distort the shape). If you prefer the dryer, tumble-dry on low setting. And, as always, check the care label. A few of our products still shouldn’t be dried in the dryer.