No matter if your trail is long, short, uphill, downhill, rocky, or smooth, Smartwool's Women’s Hike Short will help make your hike more comfortable. The cut of the regular fit and the lightweight stretch-woven fabric allow for freedom of movement, while the next-to-skin Merino wool provides breathability, temperature regulation, and moisture management. This short also provides features like numerous pockets, a drawcord-adjustable waist, and a zippered fly, giving you functionality that just won’t quit. Plus, it’s fashionable, so this short is great away from the trail too. Whatever your day brings, this short will provide the comfort and style.
- The regular fit is intended to give you room to move, without additional bulk
- Lightweight, quick-dry, recycled stretch-woven fabric made to enhance ease of movement
- Waistband lined with Merino Sport mesh for next-to-skin comfort
- Double snap closure, zipper fly, and drawcord-adjustable waist
- Two hand pockets; one secure pocket at side seam
- Two drop-in back pockets
108 g or 3.81 oz
Main Body: 86% Recycled Polyester, 14% Elastane. Lining: 56% Merino Wool, 44% Recycled Polyester. Exclusive of Decoration.
- Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Low
- Cool Iron As Needed
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Wash With Like Colors