Designed for active outdoor lifestyles, The MT5W combines the comfort and capability of a light hiking shoe with the performance of a clip-in MTB shoe. The upper is lightweight, breathable and tailored to women’s feet for a more comfortable fit, while the sticky rubber sole with SPD/2-hole cleat provides outstanding grip on slippery trails.
- The SH-MT502W (MT5W) is a Versatile & High-Performance Women’s Touring Shoe: Comfortable off-road cycling shoe with the support and grip of a light hiking shoe
- Stable Pedaling Platform: Reinforced fiberglass midsole transfers more power to your pedals
- Lightweight Performance: Sporty mesh upper provides a secure fit and increases airflow to keep you cool
- Grippy Sole: Wide rubber outsole with technical lug pattern for a confident grip on and off the bike
- SPD/2-Hole Cleats: Clip into SPD/2-hole pedals for optimal pedaling efficiency on tough trails
The grippy rubber outsole features a technical lug pattern for outstanding traction on rugged terrain. Shock-absorbing EVA in the midsole reduces stress and strain on your feet, while the high-volume, relaxed fit keeps you comfortable on big hike-a-bike adventures. No matter where you roam, the MT502 has you covered.
The MT502 sets the standard for off-road bicycle touring shoes. The rigid fiberglass nylon midsole reduces unwanted shoe flex and converts more of your energy into pedaling power. The sporty bonded mesh upper keeps you comfortable and cool, while the Speed Lacing System and instep strap secure your foot for a stable and confident pedaling stroke.
|Gray / 37.0||192790053967||SHO497335952|
|Gray / 38.0||192790064130||SHO457245130|
|Gray / 39.0||192790053530||SHO454559390|
|Gray / 40.0||192790055671||SHO455244170|
|Gray / 41.0||192790056012||SHO452352170|
|Gray / 42.0||192790052663||SHO453784100|