Shimano SH-ME502 - Men's
The ME502 has the right amount of stiffness to keep your pedaling efficiency high on the climbs and the perfect flex to keep long descents comfortable and flowy. The BOA dial and hook-and-loop straps hold your foot securely and the high-grip rubber sole gives you stability and traction during off-the-bike scrambles.
- The SH-ME502 is an Enduro Mountain Bike Shoe: Designed for dedicated trail performance when your ride takes you up and down technical terrain
- TORBAL Midsole: Torsion allowance in the midsole offers natural comfort during descents without compromising pedaling efficiency on climbs
- Grippy Sole: SHIMANO rubber sole offers unparalleled traction on and off the bike
- Armored Upper: Reinforced rubber armoring on key impact areas protect your foot from trail debris
- SPD Cleat Compatible: Clip into SPD clip-in pedals for optimal pedaling efficiency
- Cleats sold separately
Keep your feet safe with the long-lasting ME502 shoe. The synthetic leather uppers are reinforced with rubberized armor in the most vulnerable areas to protect feet from trail hazards. SHIMANO slip-resistant rubber not only offers off-the-bike confidence, but also unmatched durability to create a shoe that holds up to aggressive riding.
The ME502 isn’t only capable on the descents: it’s also a high performer on the climbs. The stiff sole and snug fit secured by the hook-and-loop strap and BOA dial means that your energy is transferred directly to the pedals. You won’t sacrifice any efficiency on steep and technical climbs and you’ll still enjoy the rowdy trails on the way down.
|Black / 43.0||192790731711||SHO492678262|
|Black / 44.0||192790734569||SHO497718712|
|Black / 45.0||192790696997||SHO494492522|
|Black / 46.0||192790735108||SHO493040152|
|Black / 47.0||192790734330||SHO498058112|