The collapsible X-Set™ 21, is the perfect combination of pack-ability and versatility in a camp cookware set. It includes the collapsible 1.4 liter X- Pot™, a collapsible X- Bowl™ and X- Mug™. The X-Pot™ is made with a hard anodized aluminum base and silicone side walls and is perfect for preparing all your camp meals with ease, including boiling water for drinks. All three pieces nest together to the size of a Frisbee-like disc, which saves space for more fun in your pack.
14 oz / 394 g ˜ An American football
Durable, but for water-based cooking only
- Designed to be used on backpacking stoves or camping stoves. The burner (and the flame produced by it) should be smaller than the base of the X-Pot.
- Base is not magnetic, so induction stoves won’t work
- Can be used on domestic stoves if the flame setting should be kept low and the pot does not boil dry
- BPA free, food grade, heat resistant silicone
- Hard anodized 6063-T6 aluminum base
- Durable translucent lid with strainer
- The hard anodized finish would be damaged by the cleanser used in dishwashers – the X-Pot is therefore not dishwasher safe
- The silicone handles are designed to secure the lid to the pot only during transport. Attaching them to the lid during cooking will cause damage to the lid.
- Set includes: 1.4L X-Pot & 1 X-Bowl & 1 X-Mug
- Set nests completely together for ease of transport and storage
Sea to Summit X-Sets