Incorporating the 2D PermaShell™ fabric and a premium 650+ Loft ULTRA-DRY Down™, the Trek bags are a refined classic. The 60/40 fill ratio in the Trek bags is maintained using a side block baffle and differential cut shell. In the top of the shell a 3D side wall—a feature normally reserved for technical alpine sleeping bags—provides more space for the down to loft right to the edge of the bag.
An oversized security pocket located inside the bag is easily accessible, ideal for stashing passports and other valuables while travelling. The soft touch lining fabric is down-proof by construction and highly breathable offering a comfortable sleep.
The Trek series is Sea to Summit's choice for adventure travel and globetrotting. Whether sleeping in hostels throughout Europe, backpacking South America or discovering the Stirling Ranges in Western Australia.
The tapered rectangular design offers a good compromise between the comfort of a generous cut shape and the warmth of a closer fit. A full length side and foot zip allow the Trek series to be opened out into a full quilt for use indoors and warm weather.
- Tapered rectangular shape
- 2D Permashell DWR shell
- ULTRA-DRY Down™ 650+ Loft – 85/15 Premium Duck Down
- Differential cut shell with 3D side walls, sideblock baffles with 60/40 fill ratio combined with side block baffles
- Zip draft tube with anti-snag as well as cushioned hood with internal drawcord
- 2 way YKK#5 zips with separate foot zip and large internal zippered pocket
- Includes light weight Ultra-Sil® compression bag and storage cell/laundry bag
|Regular / Left Zip||9327868071241||SLE545496268|