On nights where snow turns to rain and you’re struggling to decide which of two sleeping bags to take up on the mountain, the Latitude Lt Series bags provides the answer.
Designed for a broad range of activities in a variety of environments, the Latitude is our most versatile sleeping bag. Featuring a tapered rectangular shape, the Latitude series offers comfort in the widest range of temperatures. By utilising the 2D NanoShell™ fabric and 750+ Loft ULTRA-DRY Down™, Sea to Summit have created a bag that is similar in weight to their traditional mummy bags, while offering additional internal wriggle room for increased comfort. With the ability to be opened out into a full quilt when sleeping in huts and zippered up for winter camping in sub zero conditions, the Latitude series can be used all year round. The oversized neck-collar and hood-seal keeps drafts out, minimising heat loss around the face. The oversized zipper draft tube is fitted with the lightest and stiffest anti-snag material, and a security pocket located inside the bag is easily accessible. A side block baffle construction maintains a 60/40 down fill ratio for maximum insulation.
The soft touch lining fabric is down-proof by construction and highly breathable offering a comfortable sleep. The Latitude series is Sea to Summit's choice for trekking the Annapurna circuit in the Himalaya, ski touring hut-to-hut in the Alps and walking the Western Arthurs in Tasmania. Technical Tapered Rectangular The Latitude tapered rectangular shape is cut with a larger hood, broader shoulders, large chest and a wider, roomier footbox to provide a more comfortable sleeping bag while maintaining thermal efficiency. The addition of a full length side and foot zip allow for conversion from a warm winter bag to a quilt, offering the greatest versatility in a cold weather sleeping bag.
- Technical tapered rectangular shape and anatomically tapered foot box
- 2D Nanoshell
- Differential cut shell
- ULTRA-DRY Down™ 750+ Loft – 90/10 Premium Duck Down
- Offset baffles with 60/40 fill ratio combined with side block baffles
- Zip draft tube with anti-snag, neck draft tube with dual elastic adjustment
- Cushioned internal hood drawcord with dual adjustment
- 2 way YKK #5 zips with separate foot zip, as well as internal medium sized zip pocket
- Includes lightweight Ultra-sil® compression bag and a combined storage cell/laundry bag