The new Ether Light XT Air Sleeping Mat is perfect for warmer-weather backpackers and campers looking for a quiet, lightweight air sleeping mat that offers a high degree of comfort.
The XT Air-Sprung Cells™ use loops of a strong, flexible material to provide a plush sleeping experience.
The uprated 30D / 40D face fabric is quiet and durable, and the lamination technology continues Sea to Summit’s class-leading reliability.
Our blog post "Which Sleeping Mat to Choose" has some helpful tips on picking the perfect air mat (or reasons why you might prefer a Self-Inflating sleeping mat)
IS THIS AIR SLEEPING MAT…?
Warm enough for four-season use? No. This air sleeping mat has a tested R-Value of 1.2, and is designed for use from late Spring to early Fall. Colder-weather users should choose the Ether Light XT Insulated version.
Easy to inflate? Yes! The supplied stuff sack features an integrated Airstream Pump – just a couple of breaths will inflate the air mat.
Suitable for backpacking? Yes. The Regular size weighs only 13.8 ozs / 390 g, and packs down to 3.5” x 7.5” / 9 x 19cm) – ideal for summer backpacking, bike touring and camping.
- Ultralight Backpacking, Bike Touring, Camping
Comfort & Support
- 4 inches of plush support offers a luxurious and stable slumber between you and the cold, hard ground
- R-Value of 1.2 is designed for warmer-weather use. Click here to learn about the new ASTM R-Value test standard.
- At 4 inches thick, Ether Light XT Air Sprung Cells™ provides a plush sleeping experience
- Lighter, quieter and durable 30D / 40D face fabric with Sea to Summit’s liquid-extruded lamination is quiet, durable and extremely reliable.
- Quick and easy inflation, deflation and adjustment made possible by the patent-pending multi-function valve and supplied Airstream Pump™/stuff sack.
- PillowLock™ included preventing your Aeros™ Pillow from slipping
|Recommended Use||Backpacking, Bike Touring/Bikepacking|
|Sleeping Pad Type||Air Pad|
|Sleeping pad Shape||Mummy|
|Weight - Regular||0.390 kg / 13.8 oz|
|Weight - Large||0.500 kg / 17.6 oz|
|Pad Thickness||10.0cm / 4.0"|
|Dimensions - Regular||183 x 55 cm / 72 x 21.5"|
|Dimensions - Large||198 x 64 cm / 78 x 25"|
|Packed Size Regular||9 x 19 cm / 3.5 x 7.5"|
|packed Size Large||10 x 22 cm / 4 x 8.75"|
|Whats Included||Stuff Sack w/ Airstream|
|Pump, Repair Kit, PillowLock|
|All Sea to Summit products carry a lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship|
|and materials to the original owner for the intended life of the product under normal use|
|with proof of purchase from an authorized Sea to Summit reseller.|
|Store with valves open|
|Do not store in stuff sack|
|Ensure pad is dry before storing|
|Store flat with as few folds as possible|
|Keep pad away from insect repellant/fire|
|Clean with sponge and warm soapy water|
|Repair using included repair kit or Gear Aid Seam Grip|
|To remove pad odours use Grangers Odour Eliminator.|
Sea to Summit - Air Sprung Cells™