The Aeros™ Pillow Ultralight Traveller™ packs down as small as the two packets of peanuts the airline provide as your in-flight meal, and it will keep you happier far longer. A supportive TPU air bladder with oversized 'arms' for additional support and a narrower neck area permits a snug fit between your neck and the headrest, and the 20D polyester face fabric is soft against your face.
Sea to Summit has updated the bestselling Aeros™ Traveller Pillow for 2019 to add an adjustable neck closure.
IS THE AEROS TRAVELLER PILLOW…?
-Really better than a ‘bean bag horseshoe’ travel pillow? Yes! It’s lighter and more packable (forget the padded millstone currently attached to your roll-aboard bag), more ergonomically shaped and is easily adjusted for firmness and comfort.
-Really light and packable? Yes! The Aeros Ultralight Traveller Pillow is even lighter and more compact than the Premium version: it weighs a mere 1.8ozs / 50g and has a tiny packed size.
-Machine washable? No – but hand-washing is easy. Close the valve and use warm water and a gentle kneading motion, then air dry (do not use a dryer). Alternatively, consider using a removable Aeros™ Travel Pillow Case for even simpler washing.
- Packed Size Comparison - Household tape measure.
- Weight - 1.8 oz ˜ Slightly heavier than a golf ball.
- Comfort - Soft and forgiving 20D polyester feels like soft thin neoprene-like material.
- Ease of Use - Fewer than 3 breaths to inflate, less than a minute to deflate and pack.
- Soft, silent TPU laminated to a stretch polyester face fabric
- Oversized, bulbous arms for head support
- Narrows at the center to fit snuggly between your neck and the headrest
- Mini multi-function valve for easy inflation and deflation
- Best use - sleeping while travelling
- Dimensions - 39 x 29 x 11 cm / 15.3 x 11.4 x 4.3 in
- Packed Size - 7 x 4.5 cm / 2 x 2.75 in
- Weight - 50g / 1.8 oz
Sea to Summit Aeros Traveller Pillows