The Aeros™ Pillow Premium Traveller™ is your ultimate travel companion. The soft and luxuriously comfortable brushed 50D polyester knit cover and tiny packed size will have you taking this on every trip. We've used the same shape with oversized 'arms' for additional support and a narrower neck area to allow a snug fit between your neck and the headrest. The low profile multi-function valve offers the ability to find your ultimate level of comfort.
Sea to Summit has updated the bestselling Aeros™ Premium Traveller Pillow for 2019 to add an adjustable neck closure.
IS THE AEROS PREMIUM TRAVELLER PILLOW…?
Really better than a ‘bean bag horseshoe’ travel pillow? Yes! It’s lighter and more packable (forget the padded millstone currently attached to your roll-aboard bag), more ergonomically shaped and is easily adjusted for firmness and comfort.
Machine washable? No – but hand-washing is easy. Close the valve and use warm water and a gentle kneading motion, then air dry (do not use a dryer). Alternatively, consider using a removable Aeros™ Travel Pillow Case for even simpler washing.
Really light and packable? The Aeros Premium Traveller Pillow is light and really compact: it weighs a mere 3 ozs / 85g and packs down into a stuff sack that will easily fit into a shirt pocket.
- Packed Size Comparison - A construction workers tape measure.
- Weight - 3 oz ˜ A deck of cards-ish.
- Comfort - Knit polyester pillow cover brings the comfort of home to the wild.
- Ease of Use - Fewer than 3 breaths to inflate, less than a minute to deflate and pack.
- 50D knit polyester outer for comfort and durability
- Oversized, bulbous arms for head support
- Mini multi-function valve for super easy inflation and deflation
- Best Use - Travel Sleeping
- Dimensions - 39 x 29 x 11 cm / 15.3 x 11.4 x 4.3"
- Packed Size - 9 x 7.5 x 4.5 cm / 4.3 x 2.7 x 1.8"
- Weight - 85g / 3oz
- Material - Soft 50D polyester knit