The Saucony Triumph 18 is a highly cushioned road running shoe designed to make your runs more comfortable than ever.
What You'll Love
- Plush cushioning provides a luxurious underfoot feel
- A springy toe-off makes every step feel more energetic
- A comfortable fit, thanks to the highly breathable and adaptable engineered mesh upper
- A smooth heel-to-toe transition with every stride
If you ran in the Triumph 17, you will notice some slight changes to this version. Sauconys' mission was to enhance the performance of the Triumph while maintaining the classic feel of previous versions.
- Redesigned for a faster feel
- Softer materials in the upper for added luxury
- More rubber on the outsole for added durability
- PWRRUN+ is a full-length responsive cushioning compound that provides a springy and responsive underfoot feel.
- Tri-Flex design has been updated to help increase flexibility, adaptability, and durability of the shoe.
- Blown Rubber for added durability and responsiveness.
- Engineered Jacquard mesh comprises the upper, updated to flex more naturally with the foot while providing lightweight breathability.
- FORMFIT Contoured Footbed creates a cradle for your foot that provides added guidance and support.
Offset: 8mm (32.5/24.5)
Weight: 9.7oz (275g)
|Dusk/Gold / 7.0||194713686764||SHO477765850|
|Dusk/Gold / 7.5||194713686771||SHO474688430|
|Dusk/Gold / 8.0||194713686788||SHO471407360|
|Dusk/Gold / 8.5||194713686795||SHO476689140|