Designed specifically for winter running, the Razor ICE+ puts Vibram Arctic Grip in high contact areas for exceptional grip and traction across icy surfaces. Make ice obsolete and run through the deep of the winter in the brand new Razor ICE+.
- EVERUNTM heel insert for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning
- FLEXFILM no-sew overlays enhance fit without adding weight
- Internal ISOFIT upper creates a dynamic fit system by adapting to the shape and motion of the runners foot
- Speed lacing system
- Fleece-lined neoprene upper
- Vibram® Arctic Grip outsole for extreme traction on icy areas and IceTrek for traction and flexibility in low temperatures
- Awarded: Gear Junkie Best In Show, Winter 2016
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Responsive
- Construction Type: Trail
- Surface: Trail, Ice
- Arch: High, Mid/High
- Water Resistant: Yes
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel Stack Height: 24
- Forefoot Stack Height: 20
- Weight: 11.6 oz. | 329 g.
Shoes with a 4mm heel-to-toe offset deliver a more natural ride, letting your feet and body do more work while relying less on the shoes’ cushioning and stability features.
A strong, lightweight material is melded to the upper, which allows for fewer layers in the shoe. The result is a seamless, flexible feel.
Revolutionary fit system that morphs to the foot for a custom feel.
|Grey/Blue / 8.0||884547882158||SHO45162698|
|Grey/Blue / 9.0||884547882172||SHO457847598|
|Grey/Blue / 10.0||884547882196||SHO468571568|
|Grey/Blue / 10.5||884547882202||SHO462147078|