The Saucony Peregrine 11 GTX is a waterproof trail running shoe for those who want to confidently explore off-road in wet conditions.
The Saucony Peregrine 11 GTX is made to fight off rain, sleet, or any other precipitation that you might encounter on the trail. This shoe has all the best qualities of the Peregrine but adds a waterproof upper making it a great option for wet conditions.
What You'll Love
- Best in class waterproof upper
- Responsive cushioning and protective rock plate
- Aggressive lugs for traction on slick trails
The Saucony Peregrine 11 GTX is perfect for runners who don't let rain or snow stop them from hitting the trails. This shoe features Saucony's responsive PWRRUN cushioning, deep PWRTRAC lugs, and an upper made with GORE-TEX technology which shields feet from wet trails .
- An updated waterproof upper
- GORE-TEX® Invisible Fit technology provides best-in-class waterproof protection without making the shoe feel stiff or bulky.
- Aggressive lugs made of PWRTRAC tacky rubber conform to dig in and confidently grip a wide variety of terrain.
- PWRRUN cushioning provides a responsive feel while a rock plate ensures additional protection for pushing uphill and driving downhill with confidence.
- Place a sheet of paper on the floor and against a wall
- Make sure you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of shoe
- Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper with your foot perpendicular to the wall and your heel against the wall.
- Then use a pen to draw a line just in front of your big toe. Repeat for both feet and take the longer distance to determine your size.
- Using a ruler, measure the distance between the wall and the line you drew to find your size (cm).
|Black/Cherry / 6.0||194917337103||SHO55714621|
|Black/Cherry / 6.5||194917337110||SHO555333051|
|Black/Cherry / 7.0||194917337127||SHO555854441|
|Black/Cherry / 8.0||194917337141||SHO551010931|
|Black/Cherry / 9.0||194917337165||SHO553976221|
|Black/Cherry / 10.5||194917337196||SHO561490521|