Why limit your run to just the roads? With the new Guide ISO 2 TR, you can seamlessly transition all the elements you love – EVERUN, ISOFIT, FORMFIT – directly to the trails. Featuring an off-road specific outsole design that incorporates our grippy PWRTRAC compound, this trial running shoe will give you a new view of Mother Nature as you blaze new paths together.
- EVERUNTM Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- Updated ISOFIT design creates a dynamic fit system by adapting to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
- Engineered mesh upper for a dynamic, lightweight fit
- FORMFIT performance contoured footbed
- PWRTRAC forefoot / XT-900 heel
- Helpful for trail runners who suffer from mild to severe pronation.
- Shoe Category: Guidance
- Pronation: Moderate
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Stability
- Surface: Road, Track, Trail
- Arch: Normal (Mid), Low
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel Stack Height: 27mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 19mm
- Weight: 9.2 oz. | 261 g.
Cushioning is distributed more evenly between the heel and forefoot in shoes with an 8mm offset. The result? Your body stays in a more balanced and comfortable position with every foot strike.
Revolutionary fit system that morphs to the foot for a custom feel.
Tacky, durable rubber providing exceptional traction and abrasion resistance.
|Blue/Green / 8.0||044208287924||SHO451679950|
|Blue/Green / 8.5||044208287931||SHO459102455|
|Blue/Green / 9.0||044208287948||SHO456862200|
|Blue/Green / 9.5||044208287955||SHO454421665|
|Blue/Green / 10.0||044208287962||SHO466307820|