The Saucony Guide 14 combines springy cushioning and underfoot protection to create a freeing stability running shoe that runners can grab with confidence for their everyday runs.
What You'll Love
- Soft cushioning
- Peppy underfoot feel
- Guiding stability
The Saucony Guide 14 features updated PWRRUN cushioning and a guiding TPU frame that is a breath of fresh air in the stability category. The shoe offers protection for over-pronators, and really helps runners fly with a new simplified upper.
- Streamlined upper for more comfort and less bulk
- PWRRUN provides a lively ride with excellent durability and a touch of softness.
- TPU Guidance Frame provides medial stability that quietly guides the foot to prevent over-pronation.
- Tri-Flex Crystal Rubber helps increase the flexibility, adaptability, and durability of the shoe.
- Engineered mesh that is simple and breathable.
- FORMFIT creates a cradle for your foot that provides added guidance and support.
- Weight: Women 9.4oz (266g)
- Offset: 8mm (32.5mm / 24.5mm)
|Charcoal/Rose / 6.5 / Regular (B)||194713918476||SHO492994401|
|Charcoal/Rose / 7.5 / Wide (D)||194713918797||SHO531967281|
|Charcoal/Rose / 8.0 / Regular (B)||194713918506||SHO499549301|
|Charcoal/Rose / 8.0 / Wide (D)||194713918803||SHO535055661|
|Charcoal/Rose / 8.5 / Regular (B)||194713918513||SHO495391511|
|Charcoal/Rose / 8.5 / Wide (D)||194713918810||SHO536062811|
|Charcoal/Rose / 9.5 / Regular (B)||194713918537||SHO491876991|
|Charcoal/Rose / 10.5 / Regular (B)||194713918551||SHO509888551|