However, whenever and wherever. That's how you feel in the Freedom ISO 2, thanks to EVERUNTM cushioning and the debut of ISOKNIT. This women's neutral running shoe takes the great sock-like feel of ISOFIT and combines it with an engineered performance knit-giving you support, breathability, and freedom of movement, so nothing can hold you back.
- Full-length EVERUNTM midsole for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- ISOKNIT dynamic upper that adapts to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
- Streamlined support frame for the ideal heel fit and hold
- Highly durable TRI-FLEX crystal rubber outsole
- Pronation: None
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Neutral
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: High, Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Water Proof: No
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel: 22mm/Forefoot: 18mm
- Weight: 8.2 oz. | 232 g.
Shoes with a 4mm heel-to-toe offset deliver a more natural ride, letting your feet and body do more work while relying less on the shoes’ cushioning and stability features.
|Aqua / 6.5||884547879479||SHO453320468|
|Aqua / 8.0||884547879509||SHO451255878|
|Aqua / 8.5||884547879516||SHO458817778|
|Aqua / 9.0||884547879523||SHO451042948|
|Aqua / 10.0||884547879547||SHO463570768|
|Aqua / 10.5||884547879554||SHO464204948|