However, whenever and wherever. That's how you feel in the Men's Freedom ISO 2, thanks to EVERUNTM cushioning and the debut of ISOKNIT. This men's neutral running shoe takes the great sock-like feel of ISOFIT and combines it with an engineered performance knit-giving you support, breathability, and freedom of movement, so nothing can hold you back.
- Full-length EVERUNTM midsole for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- ISOKNIT dynamic upper that adapts to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
- Streamlined support frame for the ideal heel fit and hold
- Highly durable TRI-FLEX crystal rubber outsole
- Reflective elements on the heel
- Helpful for runners who suffer from underpronation, also known as supination.
- Pronation: None
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Neutral
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: High, Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Water Proof: No
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel: 22mm/Forefoot: 18mm
- Weight: 9.1 oz. | 258 g.
Shoes with a 4mm heel-to-toe offset deliver a more natural ride, letting your feet and body do more work while relying less on the shoes’ cushioning and stability features.
Saucony Freedom ISO 2
|Teal/Black / 8.5||884506673186||SHO458564499|
|Teal/Black / 10.0||884506673216||SHO469162679|
|Teal/Black / 10.5||884506673223||SHO465489169|
|Teal/Black / 11.5||884506673247||SHO461572279|
|Teal/Black / 12.0||884506673254||SHO461721049|