Equipped with Saucony's most responsive midsole foam, a nylon plate, and a track spike inspired mesh upper, the Saucony Endorphin Speed is a great option for everything from tempo workouts to race day. The ultralightweight and responsive PWRRUN PB foam works with the nylon plate and SPEEDROLL geometries to create a lively, propulsive ride unique to Saucony.
To keep weight to a minimum while keeping you as comfortable as possible, this shoe was finished off with an upper very similar to the Saucony's Endorphin long-distance track spike. If you're looking to make magic workout days, add a pair of Saucony Endorphin Speeds to your collection.
- PWRRUN PB is an ultralight PeBa-based foam that provides an extremely bouncy running experience.
- Nylon Plate keeps your momentum going with a semi-rigid design that provides snappy transitions.
- SPEEDROLL is an always forward geometry that creates a lively rolling feel underfoot.
- Carbon Rubber is placed strategically to increase traction and durability while keeping weight to a minimum.
- FORMFIT mesh upper was inspired by Saucony's track spikes to stretch and adapt for the ultimate light and unrestrained feeling.
- Heel Support Frame supports the heel through the gait cycle.
Weight: 7.8 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: 33 mm (Heel), 25 mm (Forefoot)
How It Fits:
- Sizing: True to size
- Heel Width: Medium
- Midfoot Volume: Medium
- Toe Box Width: Medium
- Toe Box Height: Medium
- Arch Height: Medium to Low
|Cobalt Silver / 8.0||194917355800||SHO561219661|
|Cobalt Silver / 9.0||194917355824||SHO561375191|
|Cobalt Silver / 9.5||194917355831||SHO564532561|
|Cobalt Silver / 10.0||194917355848||SHO573731011|
|Cobalt Silver / 10.5||194917355855||SHO576819951|
|Cobalt Silver / 11.0||194917355862||SHO57867971|
|Cobalt Silver / 12.0||194917355879||SHO5798101|
|Cobalt Silver / 12.5||194917355886||SHO57846361|