Getting faster made easier.
With its award-winning build and low key vibe, the Jazz became and instant classic when it debuted in 1981. It's also an inspiration for the ICON Pack - a current lineup of our fastest running shoes, all redesigned in the image of a true Saucony Original.
- Energy to always be fast- The combination of new ultralight PeBax®-based PWRRUN PB cushioning and the power transfer of a composite plate makes any run feel fast. The reduction in fatigue means running feels easier, so you can take your training or racing to new levels.
- Rolling in speed- The SPEEDROLL an always-forward geometry, creates a lively rolling feel underfoot. It’s a propulsive ride quality that’s unique to Saucony—feeling instantly responsive and natural at the same time.
- Comfort that's light yet loaded- ensures a locked-in fit that’s light on foot with breathable engineered mesh and 3D-printed structure where needed most.
- PWRRUN PB is an ultralight PeBa-based foam that provides an extremely bouncy running experience.
- Nylon Plate keeps your momentum going with a semi-rigid design that provides snappy transitions.
- SPEEDROLL is an always forward geometry that creates a lively rolling feel underfoot.
- Carbon Rubber is placed strategically to increase traction and durability while keeping weight to a minimum.
- FORMFIT mesh upper was inspired by Saucony's track spikes to stretch and adapt for the ultimate light and unrestrained feeling.
- Heel Support Frame supports the heel through the gait cycle.
Weight: 6.8 oz (size 8)
Stack Height 33 mm (Heel), 25 mm (Forefoot)
How It Fits:
- Sizing: True to size
- Heel Width: Medium
- Midfoot Volume: Medium
- Toe Box Width: Medium
- Toe Box Height: Medium
- Arch Height: Medium to Low
|Navy/Silver / 7.0||194917496732||SHO583175301|
|Navy/Silver / 7.5||194917496749||SHO584529651|
|Navy/Silver / 8.0||194917496756||SHO585057901|
|Navy/Silver / 8.5||194917496763||SHO58343861|
|Navy/Silver / 9.5||194917496787||SHO584053431|