Designed to give your body a break, the Saucony Endorphin Shift takes a new approach to make your runs feel easier by reducing the stress on your feet and treating them to lots of feel-good cushioning. The secret is in the shoe's thicker midsole, which features a stiffer forefoot and is shaped like the legs of a rocking chair to deliver a feeling of continuous momentum.
One of the most noticeable features on this shoe is the plastic heel counter which works in unison with the midsole to reduce the inefficient movement of your foot throughout your stride. By reducing excess movement you get back more of the energy you put in so you can run the same pace with less effort.
Topped off with a simple, yet supportive mesh upper, Endorphin Shift hugs your foot with comfort while holding it securely in place. If you're looking for a highly cushioned trainer with a smooth ride, add the Saucony Endorphin Shift to your arsenal.
- PWRRUN cushioning underfoot provides a just-right softness that feels forgiving without being squishy.
- SPEEDROLL is an always forward geometry that creates a lively rolling feel underfoot.
- XT-900 rubber outsole is placed strategically to increase traction and durability.
- Engineered sandwich mesh upper was inspired by Saucony's track spikes to stretch and adapt for the ultimate light and unrestrained feeling.
- FORMFIT hugs the foot in 3D comfort and delivers Saucony's most personalized fit yet.
- TPU Heel Counter works in unison with the medial rubber wrap to create structural support while keeping weight to a minimum.
|Rosewater/Black / 6.0||194917349953||SHO589529351|
|Rosewater/Black / 6.5||194917349960||SHO582935681|
|Rosewater/Black / 7.5||194917349984||SHO586490341|
|Rosewater/Black / 8.0||194917349991||SHO582923661|
|Rosewater/Black / 9.0||194917350010||SHO584212421|
|Rosewater/Black / 9.5||194917350027||SHO582663951|
|Rosewater/Black / 10.0||194917350034||SHO595782581|