To create the next generation SPEEDCROSS 5 W, we went back to the source code, capitalizing on the values that make SPEEDCROSS legendary. Even more grip, and a more dynamic upper set a new high-bar on performance and fit. And with better stability and a refined look, a new legend has arrived.
The rebirth of Salomon's legendary trail shoe with unmatched grip and fit.
The sole of SPEEDCROSS 5 has larger lugs with more space and an updated geometry, delivering better push-off grip and braking grip, in all surface conditions.
The heel unit of SPEEDCROSS 5 creates a cradle for your heel, ensuring clean foot strike and stability through the stride.
SPEEDCROSS 5 uses a completely welded upper, with dissociated sensifit arms. it moves more naturally with your foot, and dials in the comfort.
- Anatomical fit : Standard fit
- Drop : Regular Drop (>=8)
- Intensity of usage : Training and racing
- Lacing system : Quicklace®
- Terrain : Muddy and soft terrains
- Waterproofness : None
- Biomechanical fit : Heel strike
- Drop (in mm) : 10
- Inlay sole : Textile
- Lining : Textile
- Heel stack height (mm) : 30
- Forefoot stack height (mm) : 20
- Outsole : Rubber
- Upper : Synthetic / Textile
- Weight (g) : 280
- Lug depth (mm) : 5
- Primary Practice : Running
|Trellis/Stormy Weather / 8.5||193128533571||SHO528276381|
|Trellis/Stormy Weather / 9.0||193128533588||SHO523771551|
|Trellis/Stormy Weather / 10.0||193128533601||SHO536546301|