Ideal for picking up the pace on fast, rolling terrain, the Sense 4 W/Pro draws on road-running standards for a dynamic ride and just the right amount of protection. To give you extra grip and stability, this Pro level Sense shoe is packed with trail-specific features like a hydrophobic upper and Contagrip® specific compound for premium traction.
• Road-running inspiration: A soft hydrophobic upper, just the right amount of cushioning and optimized midsole featuring Optivibe vibration-reduction technology ensure a dynamic ride
• Extra grip: The full rubber Contagrip® outsole offers premium traction, while Profeel film protects your feet from sharp objects on the trail
• Precise performance: Optimized drop(4mm)for greater precision and stability, and a more efficient forward transition
|Euro||36||36 2/3||37 1/3||38||38 2/3||39 1/3||40||40 2/3||41 1/3||42||42 2/3||43 1/3||44||44 2/3||45 1/3||46||46 2/3|
How to find your measurements:
Note: Calculate your own foot measurements, then select your product size.
1. Place a sheet of paper on the floor and against a wall
2. Make sure you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of shoe
3. Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper with your foot perpendicular to the wall and your heel against the wall.
4. Then use a pen to draw a line just in front of your big toe. Repeat for both feet and take the longer distance to determine your size.
5. Using a ruler, measure the distance between the wall and the line you drew to find your size.
|Plum Caspia / 7.0||193128522131||SHO474128911|
|Plum Caspia / 8.0||193128522155||SHO472401671|
|Plum Caspia / 8.5||193128522162||SHO479292361|
|Plum Caspia / 9.5||193128532239||SHO472766731|