Ideal for outdoor adventurers, the progressive OUT GTX W /PRO combines the latest technologies to offer you more grip, versatility and durability. With a resistant Matryx® upper, adhesive Contagrip® outsole and waterproof Gore-Tex membrane, the PRO level of the OUT family will take you on any terrain for maximum multi-sport performance.
• Light yet durable : Weighing only 315 grams, the OUT W /PRO is lightweight yet robust with a Matryx® upper offering outstanding abrasion resistance.
• Effortless versatility : Built-in versatility means the shoe adapts to all your outdoor activities with flexible supportive shank torsion for extra stability.
• All-terrain grip : The Contagrip® outsole’s versatile geometry and special “adhesion” compound are ideal for different terrain.
• Outsole: Contagrip® MA
• Midsole: EnergyCell
• Chassis: Shank
• Upper Material: Anti-debris Mesh|Water-repellent material|Matryx(r)
• Lining Material: Mesh and textile lining
• Upper Construction: Lace pocket
• Sockliner: Molded OrthoLite®
• Lacing System: Quicklace™
• Membrane: GORE-TEX
• Contagrip® MA: Contagrip® MA is built for the widest variety of surfaces. It balances both the geometry and the rubber compound to deliver confidence on wet, dry, hard or loose surfaces, and offer long-term durability.
• GORE-TEX: GORE-TEX keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.
• Matryx(r): This patented technology upper is weaved in with Kevlar(r) which offers a comfortable and efficient foot mapping support.
• Lacing system: Quicklace®
• Waterproofness: GORE-TEX
• Anatomical fit: Standard fit
• Weight (g): 310
• Drop (in mm): 11
Out GTX Pro Hiking Shoes - Women's Sizing Chart
|Euro||36||36 2/3||37 1/3||38||38 2/3||39 1/3||40||40 2/3||41 1/3||42||42 2/3||43 1/3||44|
How to find your measurements:
Note: Calculate your own foot measurements, then select your product size.
1. Place a sheet of paper on the floor and against a wall
2. Make sure you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of shoe
3. Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper with your foot perpendicular to the wall and your heel against the wall.
4. Then use a pen to draw a line just in front of your big toe. Repeat for both feet and take the longer distance to determine your size.
5. Using a ruler, measure the distance between the wall and the line you drew to find your size.
|White/Black / 8.0||193128203818||SHO4752810|
|White/Black / 9.5||193128203849||SHO47685490|