Lightweight and compact the Xenair Alpine Light Hoody is designed to adapt to your output, ideal for stop and start mountain activities.
Optimised for action, the Xenair Alpine Light Hoody has articulated sleeves and features a lightweight YKK® front zip with chin guard for comfort. The cuffs are elasticated for a seamless fit when wearing gloves and the hem is adjustable to personalise the fit. Lightweight and multifunctional, it’s the perfect outer jacket on fast and light summer hikes or as a hard-working midlayer in cooler conditions.
- Body mapped insulation to maintain warmth and aid thermoregulation
- Under helmet hood with a semi-elasticated opening and elasticated rear gathering for a snug fit.
- No5 YKK® centre front zip with lined chin guard
- YKK® zipped inner packaway chest pocket with harness attachment loop
- 2 YKK® concealed zipped hand pockets
- Elasticated gusset at the cuff for optimum fit and comfort
- Articulated sleeves for mobility
- Lightweight single sided rear hem adjustment with anti snag tether
- Weight:293g/10.3oz (Size M)
- 20D Pertex Quantum Air nylon (47gsm) \ DWR \ 1 cfm
- Lining: 20D Recycled Nylon (41gsm)
- 60gsm Primaloft Gold Insulation Active+ (55% Recycled Content) through front, back, top of sleeves and collar
- Main: 100% polyamide. Lining: 100% recycled polyamide.
- Centre back length (Size M): 71.5cm / 28.1inch
- Ideally, rinse your washing machine out before use. This clears any residual detergent and softeners that might damage the fabrics and coatings.
- Close all zips and hook & loop fastenings.
- Use a non-biological liquid detergent, pure soap or a technical cleaner such as Nikwax Tech Wash.
- Machine Wash on a gentle, cool setting. 30ºC is ideal both for your jacket and the environment.
- Tumble dry your garment on a low heat setting to help restore the loft and maintain the DWR treatment after washing.
Xenair Alpine Light Insulated Jacket | Rab Lab
|Deep Ink / Large
|Deep Ink / X-Large