Ideal for long mountain days where you’re regularly stopping and starting, the Vapour-Rise Jacket is a lightweight, highly breathable jacket with micro-fleece liner. Created for climbing and multi-sport use in milder climates, it’s ideal for times when temperatures can vary.
The Vapour-Rise Jacket is designed to regulate temperature. Using Rab Vapour-rise™ technology and Pertex® Equilibrium outer fabric, it is moisture wicking and quick drying. To be worn over a baselayer or next to skin, the micro-fleece insulation is soft and wicking. Adjustable velcro cuffs and hem drawcord help get the right fit, while two large YKK® 'A'line hand pockets with micro-fleece lining provide warmth in chillier moments.
Designed with multi-pitch routes in mind, the Vapour-Rise Jacket incorporates climbing features including helmet compatible hood, wired peak, and a roll down anti-snag velcro tab. The two way YKK® front zip is useful for belaying, while the internal storm flap and chin guard retain warmth. In a comfortable regular fit, the articulated sleeve cut facilitates movement, and the YKK® zipped internal pocket doubles as integrated stuffsack so you can pack the jacket away during sunny spells.
- Weight: 374g/13.2oz (estimate)
- Pertex® Equilibrium outer fabric
- Wicking micro-fleece insulation
- Helmet compatible hood, wired peak, roll down anti-snag velcro tab
- 2-way YKK® front zip, internal storm flap and chin guard
- 2 large YKK® 'A'line hand pockets with micro-fleece lining
- 1 YKK® zipped internal pocket which doubles as integrated stuffsack
- Adjustable velcro cuffs
- Articulated sleeve cut
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Regular