Designed for spring camping and cool summer bivvies, the Solar 2 Sleeping Bag is ideal for a wide range of outdoor adventures.
The quick-dry synthetic insulation and efficient warmth-to-weight ratio of the Solar 2 Sleeping Bag brings a generous mix of camping activities into play. As practical for late season forays into the hills as for summer nights out with the family, it comes with 20D polyester construction for easy packability, an internal 3D collar to keep the drafts out and an angled foot box to keep your feet warm without restricting movement. To make things even more user-friendly, it also features a highly flexible three-quarter length YKK coiled zip with insulating baffle and anti-snag guard, plus a secure internal stash pocket and a handy stuff sack.
With a wide range of features and applications, the Solar 2 Sleeping Bag is the ideal ‘stash and go’ companion for recreational three-season adventure.
- Lightweight 20d ripstop polyester outer
- Lightweight 20d polyester lining
- Shingled upper construction
- Blanket base construction
- Stratus™ polyester insulation
- Proportionally designed differential cut
- Internal Stash Pocket
- Anti snag bonded zip guard
- Internal 3D collar and hood drawcord
- Angled foot box
- 3/4 length YKK® 5 coil main zip with full length baffle and noctilucent pullers
- Compression stuff sack
- Temperature tested to new European standard EN13537:2016
- Weight:1075g / 38oz
- Temperature:Comfort 4°C (40°F), Limit, -1°C (30°F), Extreme -16°C (3°F)