Intended for situations where warmth-to-weight is a primary concern, the Neutrino 600 is well suited to alpine climbing and cold conditions.
The Neutrino range comprises lightweight, minimalist down-filled sleeping bags. Refined to maximum warmth without increasing weight, the updated design has chevron shaped baffles to ensure the down is held over the centre of the body and prevents down migration while the trapezoidal chambers eliminate cold spots.
Perfect for long multiday trips in cold conditions, the Neutrino 600 is hand filled in Derbyshire and contains the highest quality 800FP ethically sourced European Goose Down. It is made using the lightweight, yet durable Pertex® Quantum - this allows the bag to have an impressively small pack size but quickly loft for instant warmth. The ‘mummy taper’ shape and angled footbox keep overall weight low without compromising on warmth or comfort and still allow for movement.
The Neutrino 600 has an ergonomically designed, close-fitting internal collar with a hood drawcord, as well as a 3/4 length YKK anti-snag zip with an insulating draft tube to keep out the cold. Other features include a handy internal stash pocket, dry bag compression stuff sack for transport and cotton sack for storage.
Bag Fill : 800FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down
Bag Weight : 998g (Regular size)
- Pertex® Quantum outer fabric
- Lightweight Nylon Ripstop inner fabric
- 800FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down
- Rab Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- 998g / 35.2oz saving baffle construction, preventing down shift/migration
- Mummy taper shape
- Proportionally designed differential cut
- Trapezoidal chamber design to eliminate cold spots
- 3/4 length YKK® 5 coil main zip with full length baffle and noctilucent pullers
- Internal stash pocket
- Anti snag bonded zip guard
- Ergonomically designed internal collar
- Internal 3D collar and hood drawcord
- Trapezoidal baffle chamber design
- Angled foot box
- Dry bag compression stuff sack
- Cotton storage sack
- Temperature tested to new European standard: EN1357:2016
- Filled in Derbyshire UK
Weight:998g / 35.2oz
Fabric Inner:Fabric Inner - :,30g/m²,15d/15d,100% nylon
Outer Fabric:Fabric Outer - Pertex® Quantum:,30g/m²,15d/15d,100% nylon
Temperature:Limit -14°C (6.5°F)
Insulation Type:Insulation - 800FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down:,600g / 21.1oz
|Deep Ink / Regular / Right Zipper||821468879348||SLE514106101|