When mountain adventure meets windstorms and whiteouts, you’ll be glad of the Nebula Pro Jacket. With zoned construction and recycled PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Luxe™, it’s a seriously warm layer for winter mountaineering. The midi-baffled Nebula Pro jacket is the warmest of our recycled PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Luxe™ jackets. Mimicking the performance of down, this 100% recycled insulation offers exceptional warmth for low weight. We've strategically placed sheets of recycled PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation across the shoulders and on the cuffs and hood for additional durability.
- Pertex Quantum Pro ripstop outer is windproof and water resistant
- Stratus sheet insulation in key areas for added weather protection
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible hood with stiffened peak
- 2 way YKK Vislon front zip with internal flap
- YKK zipped hand pockets and 1 inner chest pocket
- Fully adjustable cuffs & hem
Insulation: 100% recycled PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Luxe™
Main Fabric: Recycled 30D nylon, 53g/m², with DWR
Lining: Recycled 20D Atmos nylon, 41g/m²
Composition: 100% recycled polyamide with polyurethane coating and 100% recycled polyamide lining
- Ideally, rinse your washing machine out before use. This clears any residual detergent and softeners that might damage the fabrics and coatings.
- Close all zips and hook & loop fastenings.
- Use a non-biological liquid detergent, pure soap or a technical cleaner such as Nikwax Tech Wash.
- Machine Wash on a gentle, cool setting. 30ºC is ideal both for your jacket and the environment.
- Tumble dry your garment on a low heat setting to help restore the loft and maintain the DWR treatment after washing.
Rab PrimaLoft® Synthetic Insulation
|Black / Small||821468980723||JAC428691452|
|Black / X-Large||821468980730||JAC428738312|