The ultimate warm and waterproof down jacket. However wild the weather gets, Rab's Valiance Jacket is a welcome sanctuary from the storm.
Ice-blasted, rain-lashed and weather-beaten, you can’t control the weather. However, with a durable, waterproof Pertex outer and our innovative bonded box wall technology, in the Valiance you can be sure of protection beneath even the darkest mountain skies.
Filled with the highest quality 800 fill power ethically sourced hydrophobic down this jacket is perfect for cold and changeable weather. With an insulated helmet compatible hood, YKK AquaGuard Zips throughout and adjustable cuffs and hem, the Valiance has all the features you need to take on winter.
- Weight: 660g/23oz (Size L estimate)
- Pertex Shield® fully taped waterproof outer with 100% nylon inner
- 800 Fill Power European Goose down - 170g/6oz size Large
- All down products are ethically sourced and certified to Responsible Down Standard
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Bonded narrow box-wall construction
- Pyrotec™ synthetic insulation filled helmet compatible hood with wired peak
- YKK® VISLON® front zip with internal zip baffle, 2 YKK® AquaGuard® zipped hand warmer pockets and 1 YKK® zipped internal security pocket
- Pyrotec™ synthetic insulation filled slimline velcro cuffs
- Oversize drawcord adjustment at hem and rear hood
- Fit: Regular
- SKU: QDN-62
|Army / Cactus / Medium||821468855328||JAC458234248|
|Army / Cactus / Large||821468864702||JAC455636638|
|Army / Cactus / X-Large||821468864726||JAC453964298|