Designed for powder seekers and big mountain explorers, the Khroma Volition is a waterproof, lightly insulated ski mountaineering jacket, built to keep you warm when the temperature plummets.
Versatile and protective, the jacket is constructed with a 2-Layer GORE-TEX outer and lined with PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation, made from 100% post-consumer recycled bottle chips. These are processed and spun into fibres finer than cashmere, creating millions of warm air trapping pockets, that help you stay warm and stay out all day long.
Powder skirt can be removed, and the hem adjusted to personalise the fit. The adjustable cuffs have a stretchy inner to keep out any spindrift, slotting seamlessly over gloves.
- 3-way, fully adjustable ski helmet compatible hood with wind collar system, plus a wired and laminated peak for increased protection
- Fleece lined chin guard for comfort
- YKK® AquaGuard® Vislon front zip with internal storm flap
- 4 external pockets (1 Napoleon/2 Hand/1 Sleeve) with YKK® AquaGuard® zips
- Internal mesh stuff pocket and internal zipped security pocket
- 2-way fully venting pit zips using YKK® AquaGuard Zips
- Removable stretch powder skirt and fully adjustable drawcord hem
- Oversized adjustable cuffs with stretch inner cuff to keep out spindrift
- Weight:749g / 26.4oz (Size M)
- GORE-TEX 2-Layer waterproof technology with insulated construction (40D)
- HH: 28,000mm / Ret<9
- 60gsm of PrimaLoft® Silver 100% recycled synthetic insulation
- Centre back length (Size M): 80cm/31.5inch
- Rinse your washing machine out before use. This clears any leftover detergent and softeners that might damage the fabrics and coatings. Clean the detergent drawer and then run one or two rinse cycles.
- Make sure the pockets are empty.
- Close all zips, pockets, and Velcro fastenings.
- Use a non-biological liquid detergent, liquid pure soap, or a specifically formulated technical cleaner such as our newly formulated Rab Shell wash made in conjunction with local company Storm
- Place the wash solution in the detergent drawer and if you are reproofing at the same time (recommended) then add our Eco Proofer in the conditioner compartment.
- Machine Wash on a gentle, cool setting. Check the white care label, but 30ºC or 40ºC is usually ideal both for your jacket and the environment.
- After spinning at a low speed (400) hang the garment on a line to dry naturally.
- If the care label allows, tumble dry your garment for 20-30 minutes on a low heat setting which will activate the EcoProofer. If a tumble dryer is not available, iron on a medium heat ensuring you use a clean tea towel (or similar) as a barrier between the iron and garment.
- If you are in the field, you can also hand wash your jacket if you don't have access to a washing machine. Keep the water cool, detergent as gentle as possible, rinse it well, and give it plenty of time to dry, out of strong direct sunlight.
Rab PrimaLoft® Synthetic Insulation
|Marmalade / Medium||5059913029535||JKT457224112|
|Marmalade / Large||5059913029528||JKT452950112|