Designed for exploring summits in the depths of winter, the Khroma Transpose Jacket offers a different approach to layering for ski mountaineering. Insulation and weather protection all in one, yet highly breathable with a stretch Proflex™ outer, it performs on the uphill and the down. Breathing and expertly regulating your temperature, the soft-feel Proflex™ fabric is the final step in moisture management, expelling sweat to the outside more efficiently than a traditional hardshell. It has an adjustable, ski helmet compatible hood with elasticated side panels, giving improved fit and head movement when the weather sets in.
Rab used lightweight, breathable, 100% recycled PrimaLoft® Silver insulation to give you super soft and packable warmth than can be stashed in a lightweight stuff sack. Perfect for ski touring in freezing conditions or for throwing on over layers when you’re transitioning from skin to ski.
- Strategic quilting over shoulders and back to stabilise insulation
- Adjustable ski helmet compatible hood with wired and stiffened peak and lightweight elasticated side panels for improved fit
- Close fitting stretch back neck wind collar keeps out spindrift and snow
- Sleeve articulation for freedom of movement and arm lift
- 3 external pockets (2x Hand/1x Ski Pass) using YKK® AquaGuard Zips
- 1 zipped and 1 mesh internal pockets
- 2-way YKK® VISLON® centre front zip with zip guard, lower snap fastener and fleece lined chin guard for comfort
- Extended cuffs with hook and loop adjustment for better fit around gloves or mitts
- Dual sided mitt friendly rear hem adjustment
- Supplied with a lightweight stuff sack
- Fit: Regular
- Insulation: 80gsm PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation (100% Recycled Content) upper front torso, sleeves and back with 40gsm split insulation on lower pockets
- Weight: 563g/19.8oz (Size M)
- Main: 100% Polyamide with Polyurethane membrane. Lining: 100% Recycled Polyamide
- 20D Proflex™ Stretch Woven Nylon 2-layer Waterproof Technology (84g/m²) HH: 20,000mm and MVTR: 30,000g/m²/24 hrs
- Centre back length (Size M): 77cm / 30.3inch
- We would advise you to run your washing machine without detergent and softeners for one cycle before washing your waterproof garments to ensure the machine is completely clean, as well as removing any residue left in the washing machine tray.
- Ensure all zips, hook and loop fastenings are closed,
- Hand or machine wash your garment using a non-biological liquid detergent, pure soap or a technical cleaner such as Nikwax Tech Wash on a gentle 30ºC cycle,
- Avoid biological detergent and fabric softeners. Do not dry clean or iron the garment,
- Unless stated on the product label, we would also recommend you tumble dry your garment on a low setting to help maintain the DWR treatment.
Mens Army Khroma Transpose Jacket
|Black / Small||5059913031453||JAC481774243|
|Black / Medium||5059913031446||JAC485565233|
|Black / Large||5059913031439||JAC487238063|
|Black / X-Large||5059913031460||JAC487087573|
|Graphene / Medium||5059913031491||JAC512288283|
|Graphene / Large||5059913031484||JAC517134723|
|Graphene / X-Large||5059913031514||JAC519462693|