Rab's classic 3-Layer GORE-TEX mountain hiking shell is now made with 100% recycled face fabric and offers hardwearing weather protection on year-round adventures. The jacket has a two-way YKK® AquaGuard® VISLON® ® front zip with an internal storm flap, two rucksack friendly hand pockets and an internal secure zipped pocket perfect for a phone or GPS.
- Fully adjustable mountain hood with wired and laminated peak
- Fleece lined chin guard for comfort
- YKK® AquaGuard® Vislon front zip with internal storm flap
- 2 YKK® AquaGuard® zipped hand pockets with internal securing clip
- 2-way full venting YKK® AquaGuard® pit zips
- Anti-snag hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs
- Elasticated hem and waist drawcord with one hand adjustment system
- Reflective branding to chest and rear
- Weight:468g/16.5oz (Size S)
- Main Fabric - GORE-TEX 3-Layer construction waterproof technology (70D) with recycled outer fabric
- HH: 28,000mm / Ret<9
- Centre back length (Size 10): 70cm/27.6inch
- Rinse your washing machine out before use. This clears any leftover detergent and softeners that might damage the fabrics and coatings. Clean the detergent drawer and then run one or two rinse cycles.
- Make sure the pockets are empty.
- Close all zips, pockets, and Velcro fastenings.
- Use a non-biological liquid detergent, liquid pure soap, or a specifically formulated technical cleaner such as our newly formulated Rab Shell wash made in conjunction with local company Storm
- Place the wash solution in the detergent drawer and if you are reproofing at the same time (recommended) then add our Eco Proofer in the conditioner compartment.
- Machine Wash on a gentle, cool setting. Check the white care label, but 30ºC or 40ºC is usually ideal both for your jacket and the environment.
- After spinning at a low speed (400) hang the garment on a line to dry naturally.
- If the care label allows, tumble dry your garment for 20-30 minutes on a low heat setting which will activate the EcoProofer. If a tumble dryer is not available, iron on a medium heat ensuring you use a clean tea towel (or similar) as a barrier between the iron and garment.
- If you are in the field, you can also hand wash your jacket if you don't have access to a washing machine. Keep the water cool, detergent as gentle as possible, rinse it well, and give it plenty of time to dry, out of strong direct sunlight.
Hydrostatic Head Explained
|Deep Heather / 8||821468992108||JAC483071261|
|Deep Heather / 10||821468974739||JAC492778721|
|Deep Heather / 12||821468992115||JAC496471431|
|Deep Heather / 14||821468992122||JAC494207641|
|Deep Heather / 16||821468992139||JAC496633311|
|Marina Blue / 10||821468974746||JAC485389931|
|Marina Blue / 12||821468992153||JAC488193241|
|Marina Blue / 14||821468992160||JAC487185061|
|Marina Blue / 16||821468992177||JAC482255101|