The Infinity Alpine is engineered for fast and light winter ascents, filled with 800FP RDS down and built with a GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® weather-resistant outer.
This highly protective down jacket has evolved from the definitive high mountain Infinity Jacket. Lighter in weight, with a closer, regular fit, it excels on alpine style, high energy ascents in winter weather.
Designed to excel on vertical missions the Infinity Alpine has articulated sleeves for complete mobility, adjustable cuffs for use with gloves and multiple pockets.
- Fully adjustable, helmet compatible down-filled hood with stiffened peak for increased protection
- 2-way YKK® VISLON® front zip with insulated storm flap
- 2 YKK® zipped hand pockets , 1 YKK® zipped internal chest pocket
- Minimally seamed overlay panel across upper body, shoulders and upper sleeve for added weather protection
- Cuff adjustment and elastication for optimum fit when wearing gloves
- Articulated sleeves and drawcord hem. Stuff sack included
- Insulation Type:800FP European Goose Down with Nikwax Fluorocarbon-Free Hydrophobic Finish (175g / 6.2oz, Size M)
- Weight:551g/19.4oz (Size M
- Stitch-through construction with technically advanced 'switch-back' seam construction on the body to reduce water ingress
- Zoned GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® fabrics: 30D (64gsm) & 13D (45gsm)
- Lining - 20D recycled (38gsm)
- Ethically sourced RDS 800 FP Goose Down with Nikwax Hydrophobic finish (175g Size M)
- Rinse your washing machine out before use. This clears any leftover detergent and softeners that might damage the fabrics and coatings. Clean the detergent drawer and then run one or two rinse cycles.
- Make sure the pockets are empty.
- Close all zips, pockets, and Velcro fastenings.
- Use a non-biological liquid detergent, liquid pure soap or preferably a technical cleaner specifically formulated for the job.
- Place the wash solution in the detergent drawer and if you are reproofing at the same time then add our Eco Proofer in the conditioner compartment.
- Machine Wash on a gentle, cool setting. Check the white care label, but 30ºC or 40ºC is usually ideal both for your jacket and the environment.
- After spinning the garment can still be heavy with water and being too rough can rip internal compartments. Support bigger items by ‘cradling’ in a bath towel or similar whilst removing it from the machine.
- If required very gently squeeze out any excess water using a towel.
- Immediately tumble dry your jacket. Use a front-loading dryer on a cool (or synthetic) setting.
- Every 20-30 minutes remove your item from the dryer. Give it a gentle shake and a good pat. You are looking to get an even distribution of down throughout the baffle. You can be more vigorous with this as the down starts to dry out. Adding a couple of clean tennis balls or tumble dryer balls may help speed up the drying time and increase loft.
- Don't remove your item from the dryer too soon. It is tempting, we know. The outer fabric might feel dry, but the down inside may still be damp.
- Drying can take anywhere from 3-5 hours. The bigger the item, the longer it takes. When your jacket is nice and puffy again, it's time to take it out.
Infinity Alpine Down Jacket - Rab Lab
|Black / Anthracite / Small||821468984349||JAC571229671|
|Black / Anthracite / Medium||821468972384||JAC577969951|