If you need an every-activity winter midlayer, Rab's new Women’s Geon Hoody ticks all the boxes. With its quick-dry Thermic™ stretch fleece and upgraded mountain feature set, it’s a great way to introduce extra versatility to your layering system.
As a midweight stretch fleece, Rab's Women’s Geon Hoody offers low-bulk mountain insulation for easy layering, as well as the ideal ‘active mountain’ combination of movement, breathability and insulation. Built from hydrophobic Thermic™ stretch fleece with integrated elastane, it is equipped with a brushed grid backer for extra strength, as well as smooth flatlock seams and a rolled hem and cuff for outstanding comfort.
While the Women’s Geon Hoody is great as an insulating layer for high-tempo winter scrambles and ascents, it is equally practical as quick-grab warmth for early summer starts, impromptu rest sessions and casual evening downtime.
- Thermic stretch mid weight fleece with brushed grid backer
- Under helmet hood design
- Full length front YKK zip
- 2 YKK zipped hand pockets
- Flatlock low bulk seams for comfort
- Comfortable rolled hem and cuff
- Main Fabric: Thermic stretch fleece, 255g/m²
- Composition: 96% polyester/4% elastane
- Preferably rinse your washing machine out before use. This clears any detergent and softeners left inside that might damage the fabrics and DWR coating.
- Close all the zips, pockets and hook & loop fastenings.
- Use a technical cleaner such as Nikwax Tech Wash. If not then a non-biological liquid detergent, pure soap will do.
- Machine Wash on a gentle, cool setting. 30ºC is great for both your jacket and the environment.
- Tumble dry your garment on a low heat setting to help restore the loft and maintain the DWR treatment after washing.
Rab Winter Defines Us
|Deep Ink / Medium||821468973039||JAC447739421|
|Deep Ink / Large||821468982178||JAC441984221|
|Deep Ink / X-Large||821468982185||JAC441432321|
|Deep Heather / Medium||5059913014142||JAC397523372|
|Deep Heather / X-Large||5059913014166||JAC394098572|